Friday, May 11, 2007

In Transition

So its been a week since I started work. Not mich has changed in life, contrary to my expectations in the previous post. I still ask Dad for pocket money, I still have not been given much responsibility, I am not yet independent, but at the same time it does not feel like I am a carefree student either. That much has changed for sure. More, much more will change at the end of the month when I get my first official grown-up paycheque. That is when the transition will be complete. And I will post again only then. Till then, take care and wish me luck :-)

1 Comments:

Blogger Neo2000 said...

Been a while no since your "grown-up" paycheque? So where's the post?

11/10/2007 9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Aamchi Mumbai, India

A happy-go-lucky person, I have been called cheerful and bubbly. I tend to get bored of things very fast, so I believe that 'variety is the spice of life'. But below this exterior beats the heart of a deep thinking, sensitive, true-blooded Piscean who wants to carve a niche of her own in this crowded world

Locations of visitors to this page

Powered by Blogger